Attendees: Kathryn Warren, President; Erik & Christine Kulstad, Vice President; Michelle Touchet, Secretary; Carole Somers-Clark, Heritage Oak Cliff (HOC) Rep; Carol Rybarski, Social Chair; Kenda North, Past President
- Treasurer Report, Senour
- Membership Party, Warren
- Location: Rybarski’s
- Sign Up Table
- Annc New Board Members
- Intro/Explain Upcoming Survey-include suggestions
- First Friday Sign up Sheet
- Basket for Dues Checks (Dues increased to $50 for 2019)
- Thanks to Cheryl for printing the invitations!!!!!
- Social Chair Report, Warren
- 1025 N Oak Cliff (Creepy clown house)
- 2007 Mayflower (Matt and Mary)
- 1139 Plymouth (huge picture window)
- 2036 Mayflower (across from Kathryn)
- Possible Dates: May 22 or May 15 (prefer 22nd)
- Possible Speakers: Elba Garcia, County Commissioner; other suggestions; Jerry Nisel, Turner House Board Member; Joe Whitney, Artist; Professional Arborist
- Location: SP Golf Course Club House
- New neighbors
- HOC, Somers-Clark
- HOC Grant Application due end of May/first of June
- 311 Complaints regarding refuse in Coombs Creek, include specific information on location, type and size of refuse collection.
POSSIBLE PROJECTS: Reserve budget for 1 yr expenses; improve more sidewalks; paint street lamps; more community outreach-schools; family programming), artwork for “triangle” (triangle=N Oak Cliff @ Plymouth)
POSSIBLE RESOURCE: SJ and D, SJ said she is interested in helping with SPENA social media
The next meeting (4th Tuesday of the month) will be held at the home of Kenda North (1824 Mayflower) on Tuesday, February 26 @ 7:00 pm.
Respectfully submitted, Michelle Touchet.